Justice of the Peace Style Wedding

Rev Steve Wayne

By Rev Steve Wayne, Independent Ordained Minister

Getting married Justice of the Peace (JP) style is an excellent alternative to a religious ceremony. I offer civil marriage ceremonies which are ideal for secular as well as nondenominational, or single faith. Whether you are eloping or getting married with all the fanfare. If you are looking for a non-religious ceremony with all the authority of the law, this may be for you!

How to Hire for a JP Style Wedding

Hiring Rev Steve Wayne for a Justice of the Peace style wedding is a combination between getting a legal document at the Clerk’s Office and booking me as your officiant. You will follow steps similar to this if you want to get married Justice of Peace style:

  1. Decide whether you want to get married at the Courthouse or if you want me to marry you at the location of your choice.
  2. Decide how much you want to spend on the ceremony and if you have special requests.
  3. Set up an interview with Rev Steve Wayne . Make sure to ask about costs of officiating at the courthouse and at a venue close by, and also if you need to personalize the ceremony to your taste, and the cost for that as well.
  4. Get the marriage license and pay the Officiant fee.
  5. Personalize the ceremony with Rev Steve and confirm additional services and CONFIRM appointment for your wedding day.
  6. Get married!

Clergy services for the Memphis and north Mississippi areas

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: